Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking A Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. A Website Mouse Tracking App
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow A Website Mouse Tracking App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: A Website Mouse Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. A Website Mouse Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s A Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. A Website Mouse Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A Website Mouse Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. A Website Mouse Tracking App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.