Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking A Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. A Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow A Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: A Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. A Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s A Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. A Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. A Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. A Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.