Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking A Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. A Web Click Tracker Online
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow A Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: A Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. A Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s A Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. A Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. A Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.