Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking A Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. A Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow A Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: A Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. A Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s A Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. A Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. A Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.