Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking A Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. A Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow A Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: A Web Click Tracker App
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. A Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s A Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. A Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. A Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.