Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. 9 Website Mouse Tracking System
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.