Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 9 Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: 9 Web Mouse Tracking
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. 9 Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. 9 Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.