Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 9 Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 9 Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. 9 Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 9 Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 9 Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 9 Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.