Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 9 Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 9 Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 9 Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.