Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 9 Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 9 Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. 9 Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 9 Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 9 Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 9 Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.