Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 9 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 9 Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 9 Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 9 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 9 Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 9 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 9 Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 9 Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 9 Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.