Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 8 Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 8 Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 8 Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 8 Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.