Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 8 Web Click Tracker Online
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 8 Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 8 Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 8 Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.