Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 7 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 7 Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 7 Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 7 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 7 Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 7 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 7 Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 7 Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 7 Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.