Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 7 Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 7 Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 7 Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 7 Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.