Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 6 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 6 Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 6 Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 6 Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 6 Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 6 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 6 Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 6 Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 6 Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.