Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 6 Web Click Tracker Free
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 6 Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 6 Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 6 Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.