Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 6 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 6 Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 6 Web Click Tracker App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 6 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. 6 Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 6 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 6 Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 6 Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. 6 Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.