Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 5 Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 5 Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 5 Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.