Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 5 Web Click Tracker Free
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: 5 Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 5 Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 5 Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.