Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 4 Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 4 Web Mouse Tracks
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 4 Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 4 Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.