Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 4 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 4 Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 4 Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 4 Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 4 Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 4 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 4 Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 4 Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 4 Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.