Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 4 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 4 Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 4 Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 4 Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 4 Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 4 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 4 Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 4 Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 4 Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.