Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. 3 Website Mouse Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.