Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 3 Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. 3 Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 3 Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.