Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 3 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 3 Web Click Tracker App
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 3 Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: 3 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. 3 Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 3 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 3 Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 3 Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 3 Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.