Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 2 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 2 Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 2 Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 2 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 2 Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 2 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 2 Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 2 Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 2 Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.