Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. 2 Web Click Tracking Number
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 2 Web Click Tracking Number
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 2 Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 2 Web Click Tracking Number
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.