Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 2 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 2 Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 2 Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 2 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. 2 Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 2 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 2 Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 2 Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 2 Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.