Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 2 Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 2 Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 2 Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.