Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 2 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 2 Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 2 Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 2 Web Click Tracker App
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. 2 Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 2 Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 2 Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. 2 Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 2 Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.