Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 1 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 1 Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 1 Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 1 Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. 1 Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 1 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 1 Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. 1 Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 1 Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.