Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 1 Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 1 Web Click Tracker Online
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. 1 Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 1 Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.