Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 1 Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 1 Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 1 Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.