Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 0 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. 0 Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 0 Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: 0 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. 0 Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 0 Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 0 Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. 0 Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 0 Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.