Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 0 Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. 0 Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 0 Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.