Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 0 Web Click Tracking Number
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 0 Web Click Tracking Number
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. 0 Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 0 Web Click Tracking Number
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.