Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 0 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. 0 Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow 0 Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: 0 Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. 0 Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 0 Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. 0 Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 0 Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. 0 Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.