Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. 0 Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. 0 Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. 0 Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.